Friday, March 14, 2014

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!! (PLEASE READ!!!!)

So... Where did I go? Honestly, I was trying to get over idiot trauma while I was getting my fantasy Baseball team while watching Gokaiger and looking at Rinoa (from Final Fantasy VIII) cosplayers who are in attractive linger...

Please stand by...

OK, That was the short version, the long version is...




So at the end of last month, some idiot (who I'll just call Richard Mitt Romney Person) was harassing me on my blog. He asked who the Yoshiette was (READ MY DAMN BLOGS BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS), I told him to just enjoy my blogs or buzz off, not in those exact words but pretty damn close. I also kind of made fun of his name and told him he had an appropriate name for his attitude, and he decided to be an even bigger idiot and harass me more on my latest blog before this one. I decide I had enough, blocked him deleted his comments, and I changed the comments to Google+, but that made the blog all glitchy. So I disabled comments for everyone (so if you want to comment on my blogs, go to my contact me page on my blog, but please, no hating, troll, or spam comments. If I did something wrong, tell me in a nice considerate way, even if i haven't done so in that instance you are mad over me for. But If you're on ScrewAttack (which I don't post on that often, only for  Video game stuff, and maybe a few other tings if I feel like it), Feel free to comment, but one thing, DO. NOT. BE. A. JERK!!!!!!!!


It's been a stressful year,a nd it's only less than a quarter of the way done. It feels like a second ice age where I live, I'm going to be graduating High School soon (and I want to show how good I can really be for this event), I'm still trying to get anime club back started (even though I should probably just drop it, and do something that's actually worth my time). I'm going to be moving soon (more on that later), and I'm still trying to reestablish contact with Ms. (soon to be Mrs.) You Know Who (you can find out who I'm referencing by reading my earlier blogs and my later blogs, then piecing the puzzle together).


So yeah, It's been a stressful year, and that guy doesn't help.


So onto the moving situation, me and my family are going to move to a temporary place tomorrow. and It's been hectic to say the least, I may or may not move to another state after High School,  most of the details i'm probably going to keep private for personal reasons, but all I ask you to do is to show some kindness. If you hate me, show constructive criticism, not garbage comments. Also, I'm going to be very on and off as far as blogs go these coming months, so don't bitch at me and go "WHEN'S X BLOG COMING OUT!!!!", Also I won't be doing an April Fool's Day blog (again) since I've been tired, well you might see it, but If I get lucky. So yeah, What have I been doing?


GOING ON TUMBLR, POSTING POKEMON, TOKU, COSPLAYERS, AND RETRO GAMES ON THERE, WATCHING NETFLIX, WATCHING GOKAIGER, POWER RANGERS, AND OTHER TOKU, LOOKING AT HOTTIE COSPLAYERS, AND OTHER CRAP WITHIN THE SPAN OF THE DAYS I'VE BEEN GONE!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks for reading, My BIG RETURN TO BLOGSPOT AND SCREWATTACK'S GOING TO BE...
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!



Until then, Happy Pi Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment